We are excited to announce the preview release of Kubescape 3.0, the next generation of the CNCF Kubernetes security posture management tool.
Kubescape 3.0 will add:
- Compliance and container scan results stored as Kubernetes resources inside the cluster
- Scanning container images for vulnerabilities from the CLI
- Reporting on the vulnerabilities of all the images in a cluster
- A new overview security scan, which helps you set a baseline for cluster security
- Highlighting of high-risk workloads: those that could do the most damage if they are compromised
- Improved display output
- A new capability-based Helm chart
- Per workload, per namespace and per cluster Prometheus metrics
- Alerting through Prometheus Alertmanager
- Sending data outside of the cluster to hosted services
Most of these features have landed already, with some being finished over the next few weeks.